Tuesday, January 3, 2012

6 Fat Men part 3

I finished another section of the 6 Fat Men. I've discovered books on CD so have been listening to them on my iPod while stitching. Wonderful! I can highly recommend this when there's nothing decent on TV. But don't listen to it in bed with the lights off or you'll end up asleep and have to find where you're up to the next day. Trust me on this! LOL.

I'm really enjoying stitching this one and hopefully it wil be the one that brings me back to full stitching power. Once this is finished, I'll fish out Earth Gatherers & give it a whirl. Can't wait.

6 readers had something to say:

Katrina said...

Happy New Year Alison :) Your snowmen are looking wonderful, such great colours!

Katrina said...

Very pretty!!!! Love those snowmen. Hope you are having a happy, happy New Year :-).

cathymk said...

The snow-guys are looking wonderful! Happy new year!

Brigitte said...

The little snowmen must be a real fun stitch.

Amanda said...

Too cute!! Nice to see some stitching from you too, seems we have both been in a slump!!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Happy New Year, Alison.

I love your 6 Fat Men project - very cute!