Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You'll never guess what I've been doing

Yes, stitching. A miracle! I was digging through my stash seeing what I wanted to take to NZ (I'm visiting Kath on 30th Sept) and I found Earth Gatherers. So I got it out & started stitching on it. I wasn't going to post a pic until I had a bit more done but bugger that.

If I recall, this is how it looked last time I showed you all.


This is how it looks now:



Here are some other WIPs to amuse you. First up, is Carriage House Samplings Alphabet which I started a while ago but may be regretting it now. Why are all my current projects big ones?


Exciting, no?

Now a WIP pic of The Stockings by SB. I just can't get into this one.


And finally, LHN's Holly & Berries which I also can't get back into. I've made a mistake on the border & it's annoying me. But, of course, I don't want to frog it. LOL.


So that's it for now. I have kitted up the new SB freebie to stitch on the plane to NZ and will be taking An Open Heart with me. But I think I might just be able to fit EG in too. I'm only taking a carry-on bag so no scissors. Kath will have to lend me some. :)

8 readers had something to say:

Amanda said...

Well hello sranger!! Nice to see a post from you and one with stitching pics too!!

Margaret said...

Nice WIPs! I love Earth Gatherers especially. All my WIPs always end up being big ones too. lol!

Unknown said...

Well hello! Bring Earth Gatherer, and I have not hung my EG up yet, perhaps you can help me. I am really looking forward to you coming over. Ye[, I will supply the scissors lol.

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Earth Gatherers is lovely, Alison - that reminds me that I really should consider getting mine framed some time soon!

Have a fun trip to New Zealand!

Brigitte said...

Your WIPs all look great. Earth Gatherer is wonderful and I can understan that you chose it to continue stitching on it.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny, I've been thinking the same things - not what clothes to pack, but which stitching projects to take with me! What time are you flying out on the 30th? I may see you at the airport (unless I get my way and manage to leave work early on the 29th and fly out that night) ... still very tempted to come and gatecrash over the weekend haha - Mum and I still want to see more of the area near Katrina :P Good luck deciding on your final project list - your WIPs are all looking good, even if the frogs attacked one of them :P

Sally said...

Lovely to see your posting Alsion. Your WIPs are lovely.

Jane said...

Nice to see all the projects you're working on. Love seeing each update of the Gatherers. Such a mammoth job to get through but it's looking lovely.

I'm sure you'll have fun meeting up with Kath. We expect to see some pics when you get back.

I'm in the biggest slump ever! No stitching at all since I don't know when. So sad :(