Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another section of the 6 Fat Men

It's taken me ages to finish this off. I haven't stitched in a couple of weeks and all I needed to do was the snow above the snowman so it's not like it was rocket science! However, it's done now and I can start the next one. Only 2 more to go!


Here's Let It Snow.


And here's how the whole thing looks. Hopefully the creases from the Qsnaps will come out.

8 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Just found your blog.

I love your 6 Fat Men project, it's looking great.

Cathy Lloyd said...

Okay...that is very cute Alison!

Deb said...

Very cute Alison! I wish that we had enough snow to even think of making snowmen! I love your design though and perhaps I should stitch one just so I see one this year!!

Janine said...

Love it Alison. are you interested in selling the patterns when you are done?

Hugs Janine
http://makingatreechange-janine.blogspot.com.au/

Jeanne said...

It's just adorable! I resisted buying these patterns...those series-style sure add up when you have to buy 5 or 6. Great job, can't wait to see it done and framed!

velosews said...

Yay Alison. Two more to go.

Amanda said...

Your snowman looks great & I love how he looks with his buddies too!

Jeanne said...

I absolutely adore this piece Allison - great progress, it will be done soon!