Wednesday, November 2, 2011

But wait...there's more

Yes, I'm still stitching! This is another ornament from the 2010 JCS ornament edition that I kitted up a couple of weekends ago. It took a while to do all that over 1 especially when I had to frog a bit but I'm loving the end result.



Peace on Earth
Designer: Blue Ribbon Designs
Fabric: 32ct Dirty Linen
Threads: DMC

Now I need to find something else to stitch. I'm off on Sunday to a friend's place for a stitchin' and eatin' and chattin' day. We haven't had a GTG since the traditional yearly Lindt cafe visit back in June so we're way overdue. Can't wait.



4 readers had something to say:

Brigitte said...

What a lovely ornament. Enjoy browsing your stash for a new project and enjoy your little GTG next Sunday.

Cathy Lloyd said...

Cute! Have fun on Sunday! Enjoy your weather too...we're freezing just about now!

Melissa said...

Cute! I love Belinda's ornaments. :)

Anonymous said...

I loved having you guys over the other week - we really do need to do it more often!!! :D xx