My latest effort for the finishing pile. I suppose now that it's November I'll have to get onto that too. :)
Now that this one is finished I can start the 6 Fat Men series. I'm planning on stitching them on one piece of fabric. Just need a couple more threads & I'm set to go. Should be fun!

Snow Happy
Designer: Glory Bee
Fabric: 28ct Crystal Woodland by Picture This Plus
Threads: DMC
Started: November 2 2011
Finished: November 12 2011


7 readers had something to say:
Good to see you stitching Alison! Your 6 Fat Men will look good on one piece of fabric. Hope to sit at my sewing machine tomorrow, bit cooler here and raining. Should be planting those plants.... another day!
Very cute, Alison!
Cute Alison!
Very cute design.
A nice little finish. And I'm sure you'll love the 6 Fat Snowmen. I've already seen them started on other blogs and they are so cute.
Cute finish!
Looking good - love the fabric on this one :)
Post a Comment