Yes, I've been stitching and have actually completely finished the Six Fat Men. A miracle I hear you say. :) It's rather lucky because I just ordered the matching lady version! I'm really into Lizzie Kate right at the moment. I was looking at SB the other day & nothing floated my boat which is rather a shame I think.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago



6 readers had something to say:
Very cute! There's a lady in my stitching group who just started the ladies.
Fabulous Alison. Go YOU! There is something very peaceful about stitching Lizzie Kate designs.
Fabulous Alison. Go YOU! There is something very peaceful about stitching Lizzie Kate designs.
Gorgeous and well done on finishing.
Looks awesome - congrats on a great finish! Shame you couldn't find any SB that floated your boat, very unusual I'd say!! Look forward to seeing the ladies progress :)
Congratulations on your finish, Alison - it's gorgeous!!
Post a Comment