I thought I should pop in and update my blog. I have done no stitching for weeks. I'm in the biggest slump of my life. At this stage, I'm not even sure if I'll get out of it. :( I've been sewing clothes though and am sewing like a demon. Maybe that's where my mojo has gone?
I did start CHS Alphabet and have done outlines for 2 blocks. And there I stopped. That was 2 weeks ago. Ho hum.


8 readers had something to say:
Don't worry about losing your mojo - it will come back. I can't tell you how many people I know are going through that. I am still stitching a little, but lately I've been taken over with the quilting bug. I just go with it - I never leave xstitch for long and you probably won't either!
I agree with Deb. Don't worry about the lack of stitching mojo. It happens to all of us at one point or another. I've been kind of going through the same thing the past few weeks. We've both been stitching long enough that I know we won't be leaving it forever. There's just something about putting that darn little x in a piece of fabric that keeps calling me back. :)
Snap outta it Alison! You'll be back...you know it! In the meantime, carry on with the clothes!
Sewing clothes is still crafty, so you're still getting a fix that way :) No doubt you'll return to your XS at some stage when the time is right - we all go through these slumps ... but your projects will be waiting for you when you're ready for them :)
We have all been there Alison. I have been thinking of you and are so loking forward to having you over here, and that time will go real fast.
And sewing clothes is a pretty cool thing to do too, you go girl and lets have a bit of a twirl with what you have been making!
Know the feeling all too well! Went through it myself last year and this year I'm certainly not stitching as much as I used to. Your stitching mojo will return and like others have said, you are still doing something and sewing clothes is very productive! Perhaps our trip to the craft show will re-inspire you!
I go through that quite often. At least you are still doing something crafty :)
I'm sure you'll find your stitching mojo somewhere - at least you are still doing something crafty, so you're good!
Post a Comment