I recently finished this beauty after opening the kit, looking for beads for my last finish. When my friend came over last Christmas and admired my many ornies, I realised that I had wanted to stitch her one for Christmas but had forgotten. So this is for Christmas 2010. I hope she doesn't feel the urge to read this blog or the cat will be out of the bag!
Poinsettia
Mill Hill Designs
Started: 5th March 2010
Finished: 9th March 2010
I've also started The Stockings by SB. I had completely forgotten that I even owned the kit until I found it lurking underneath all my other stuff. Stay tuned for a WIP photo.



10 readers had something to say:
Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the stocking too. Isn't it great to rediscover old kitted up stuff?
Your MH ornie looks great - I've got this one in my stash for stitching too ... really should get my A into G and get it done, 'cos if it turns out half as good as yours, I'll be happy :)
what a lovely ornament!
It's amazing what can be lurking in the depths of the stash bins! Good thing you found it!
It's beautiful!! I really should do some of these. It's so nice to have them when the season arrives.
Very nice finish! I like it!
Pretty ornie! I am organizing my stash after a recent move, and have found lots of things I had forgotten I had...Isn`t it fun??
Ornie looks great Alison! Will look forward to seeing a pic of the stockings too!
The last three ornaments you stitched are all very beautiful.
Very pretty! Congratulations on your finish!
Alison, I hope you don't mind me contacting you this way, but I can't find an email for you. On your blog post 31 December 2008 you showed your BBD Keepsake box finish and I wondered if you could remember the name and make of the variegated thread that was used. Thanks, Sandra (sandsessay at btinternet dot com)
Post a Comment