Sunday, March 7, 2010

My second Olympic finish

Yeah,  I know...the Olympics have been finished for almost a week. But that's how long it took me to finish finish this piece. I had a small bead problem....I ran out! That wasn't resolved until this morning so I quickly finished it up and I now present this for your viewing pleasure.


Merry Wishes
Designer: Blue Ribbon Designs
from the 2009 JCS Ornament edition
Fabric: 32ct Country Mocha
Threads: WDW
Started: 17 Feb 2010
Finished: 7 March 2010

10 readers had something to say:

Margaret said...

Very nice! You are a finishing machine!

Cari said...

Great piece Alison. Love the beading too!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Very cute piece. Bet it was fun to stitch. One of my favorites you have done!

glamlawlib said...

Oh, I love these BRD pieces, your finishing is fab :)

Amanda said...

Gorgeous Alison! That's a lot of beads, no wonder you ran out!

Deb said...

Very, very nice! It looks wonderful. I haven't tried a beaded edge on anything, but it really adds a great touch to these ornaments. Love the design of the ornament too!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Very pretty, Alison!

Michelle said...

Cute finish - congrats!

Michele said...

Very pretty finish Alison!

Anonymous said...

That's one gorgeous ornie finish - as always! :D If you run out, I've got a huge pile here that need finishing :P haha. Thanks for the offer of your sewing machine too, I can't remember if I replied or not! Looking forward to catching up with you tomorrow :D