
This is the last ornie I finished in 2005. I finished it on New Year's Eve & I'm happy about that cos now all the ornies I kitted in 2004 are done! :) It's designed by The Workbasket & it's from the 2003 JCS ornie ed (aren't they all??). Maybe now I can start kitting some from the 2004 & 2005 editions!
I was just reading Dani's blog(http://www.tkdchick.blogspot.com/) & noticed she had a list of goals for 2006. So I'm gonna steal that idea (thanks Dani!) & this is what I've come up with:
- Finish SB's Come Tarry (or even pick it up again!!!)
- Finish SB's Bee Garden
- Finish SB's Robert's stocking for my DB
- Sew both Robert's stocking & Elisabeth's stocking into stockings - does that make sense??
- Get myself a journal & actually write in it. I used to have Organised Expressions loaded on my computer & I used the diary section of that to keep track of my stitching. But since the great computer crash of 2004 :) I haven't put it back on so have no idea what I've done in the past year....but I don't think it's much.
- Stitch some more ornies - I do love them!
I think that will do; don't want to be too optimistic!


1 readers had something to say:
Alison thanks for the blog plug!
I like setting goals it keeps my stitching a little focused and I find I get more done this way. I keep track of my stitching in a small pocket planner, that's what seems to work for me.
That's a beautiful ornament you stitched up! I hope it cools down for you soon!
Post a Comment