Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Ornament exchange!


This is the ornie I received from Dani in Canada. I just love participating in exchanges...you never know what you might get & I've never been disappointed! Thanks Dani!!! I'm looking forward to hanging it on my tree tonight.

Speaking of which, the tree is up with lights on but nothing else. We decided to buy a fake tree this year after 20+ yrs of real ones. There are many pros & cons with the real deal. It smells good but you've gotta clean up the mess! Plus they are quite expensive these days...AU$50 & up. So we bit the bullet & bought a fake. It's quite big....crowds my stitching area but I think it's a nice one. I'll post a pic when it's all decorated & I can manage to get the kitten off it.

1 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my ornament I hope it looked nice on your tree. I've always had a fake one. I have to admit you don't "waste" money with them.