Another one from the finishing pile is done. I only had to add the binding to this one but it's been sitting around for a while. So now I can get it out at Christmas & display the little bugger! 
WIPocalypse – September 2026
2 days ago
Another one from the finishing pile is done. I only had to add the binding to this one but it's been sitting around for a while. So now I can get it out at Christmas & display the little bugger! 
4 readers had something to say:
I love to l@@k, Alison. It's gorgeous. Congratulations!
Hey that's nice Alison. Well done on yet another finish.
Alison, what a great finisher you are, and you must be proud to have all of these to show. Great Job. Keep it up and thanks for the compliment on my come tarry.
What a lovely piece! You did such a good job! :-)
Post a Comment