Thank you all for your comments on both my ornaments & Snapperville. I really appreciate them! If you'd like to see my finished ornaments up close, go & have a look at my yahoo photos at http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ozstitcher/albums (sorry I can't make that clickable but blogger isn't co-operating).
I thought I'd just post the next square in Snapperville that I finished last night. This is the Homestead portion but I changed it a little. I moved the house over one square & added another cat & made it black & white to represent our cat Sooty. Then I changed the other cat to look like Pickle our Burmese. I'm very happy with how it's turned out. 
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


6 readers had something to say:
Your Snapperville is looking great, Alison! I just ordered the Winter Snapperland series. I hope to have it be one of my 2007 starts. :-)
Looking fantastic, Alison. Love the kitties!
Too cute! Your going to be finished in no time! I also love the kitties! :)
What a good idea, to change this block as a way to further personalise it. Lovely colours, too!
Nice to visit your site. It's my way to travel to pay a visit to fellow cross stitchers. I invite you as my welcome guest to my French site too (written both in English and French). Have a good week end.
I love the way you've personalised your square, Alison :)
Oh, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one addicted to Sims 2. Great idea to buy a baby names book - I'm starting to struggle with thinking up with new and original names - lol! I love downloading custom content too :)
Post a Comment