Monday, September 10, 2007

Winter Moon is finished.

It didn't take long! I just adore the colours in this one although the photo as usual doesn't do it justice. I've seen other blogs with very "arty" photos, so I'm giving it a go. LOL. I'm not sure about the result.





Winter Moon

Designer: Shepherd's Bush

Started 19 August 2007

Finished 10 September 2007


9 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a gorgeous finish!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on you finish! Winter Moon really stitched up quickly :)

Anonymous said...

BEEutiful! Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely finish! Quite the accomplishment!!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

You are so clever to get this one done in double quick time Alison....

How long to finish Yuletide....?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Alison! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog at SBEBB, you've a beautiful blog! What a wonderful SB finish, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favourite SB pieces.....Beautiful job