I was going to post this update earlier but wanted to finish this section. Wow..there's a lot of white! I think I've almost used a whole skein (I'm using DMC white rather than the WDW). I also had a little mistake on this one but you can't notice it & it doesn't affect anything luckily. There's one pink cross too many in the top & bottom of the frame. Oh well.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago



5 readers had something to say:
Looking good there Alison. Love the colours of this one.
They look lovely.
Cute Alison! I saw this at my LNS the other day. It sure works up cute!
Love this piece so much! I bought the kit from Drema at Needlecraft Corner. I've no idea when I'll actually get around to stitching it though. LOL
It's looking really good Alison. I'm hoping to get Snow Friends finished this next week.
Post a Comment