Monday, May 29, 2006

Exchanges, stitching & life as we know it

It's been a while since I blogged but life has been interesting to say the least. I've been involved in some exchange contraversy on a BB........I still don't understand why people can't manage to keep up with exchanges they're in. I don't think I'll ever get it. Maybe they're just in it for what they can get. I think the fun is in the sending..I love getting packages together & finding interesting & yummy things for my friends in other countries. Anyway, enough of that crap.

I have actually been stitching albeit not much & only an ornie. However, it's done & that's another one off my list. I've also been indulging in some S.E.X. & won the 1999 JCS ornament edition off the bay of evil & am just waiting for it to arrive (hopefully in one piece & not bent!). So I just need the 1997 edition to complete my set. :) I also got some linen from my LNS...nice neutral colours in 28ct which appeared to be lacking in my stash. Also a bargain piece of 35ct for $2!!

So here's the pic of the ornie. It's Full Circle Designs Perfect Gifts from the 2004 JCS ornament edition.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 readers had something to say: