Just a quick update to show my latest ornament finish. It's Christmas Memory Tree by Ursula Michael's Designs from the 1998 JCS ornament edition. I changed the date & I'm not really happy with the "2" but too bad!
I want to thank those of you who have left comments. I love reading them & also leaving them on other's blogs! So to answer a couple of questions I've had: Kath..Toy Gatherer will be hanging year round. He's too big to ever find a storage place for!!! LOL. Melissa, the fabric for Mermaid of the Pearls is by R&R & it's 32ct Tidewater Blue. I had a fat quarter of the fabric in my stash & knew it would be fantastic. I really wanted her on a darkish fabric - I'd only ever seen her done on light fabric - so that had to be my choice. Was a little expensive as I had to buy it specially but IMO, it's worth every cent.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


4 readers had something to say:
I never really noticed that one before, Alison. It looks great! :)
HI Alison!
Just checking in to see what your up to. Glad to see someone has a finish. I haven't been stitching.
I've missed our chats and will ring you maybe at the end of the week.
Trace
Hey Alison.... the '2' looks fine, nice finish.
How is Earth Gatherer coming along.... a so enjoyed stitching this one, always wanting to move on to another part of it, and it did take me almost 2 years to stitch. Would love a porgress pic... hehe
Love your onrie I'm going to have to stitch that one in the future!!!
Post a Comment