Thursday, April 6, 2006

What a great mail day!

I got 2 packages in the mail today. The first one was 2 skeins of thread that were on back-order from ABC Stitch. It's just a pity they didn't tell me they were on back-order! The other package was an exchange that was organised on the Shepherd's Bush BB. I got home to find this huge box that DH had to sign for (I knew he was at home for a reason!!). It was filled with beautifully wrapped pressies from Chris in VA. Here's a pic of what she sent.
Image hosting by Photobucket
The package included some Silkweaver sparkly fabbie, a chart from Praiseworthy Stitches, various hand-made cards, 3 mesh zipper bags (which aren't in the pic)& a bottle of Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path bubble bath! No wonder the box was huge!!
Here's a close-up of the fob
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 readers had something to say: