Even though we had a hot day yesterday, autumn has arrived here in Sydney. The leaves on our tree in the backyard have just changed overnight to an amazing shade of gold - DMC 725 in fact! It's raining & I'm ready to snuggle down for some long weekend stitching. Herb Gatherer awaits!
I got Toy Gatherer back from the framer today & it looks great. The framer was a little puzzled as to how to manage the dangling charms but he obviously worked it out. He questioned me as to where I get my supplies from & I had to admit to an internet addiction. Apparently, there is a new shop opening close by which is why he was asking. Further investigation is required & maybe a recce before the TWBB GTG which probably won't be until March next year. So here is TG in all his glory.....I'm very proud!
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


3 readers had something to say:
Toy gatherer looks stunning, great framing
It's gorgeous Alison...... are you going to hang it all year raound or just Christmas?
Toy Gatherer is beautiful! If you don't mind me asking what fabric did you stitch your Mermaid of the Pearls on? I'm stitching mine on the star sapphire linen but yours looks wonderful on the fabric you chose.
Post a Comment