Saturday, July 7, 2007

My latest finish

& it's a big one! Come Tarry is done!! I'm very happy with how it turned out and I have to say that it is just gorgeous in the 'flesh'. The colours are beautiful and the flowers are lovely. So now, back to An Open Heart which is my only WIP at the moment! I'll have to fix that.

8 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish! It sure is pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Alison. Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Alison! I love this design, the verse is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish. This is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Awesome finish! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is just beautiful! I LOVE it!!!! You are making me want to go and get the kit right now LOL! Great finish.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another lovely finish, Alison!

Anonymous said...

So pretty - I love it! Congratulations!!