Tuesday, July 22, 2008

12 Blessings of Christmas

After travelling to Norfolk Island with me, I finished this piece today. It was quite a quick stitch...would've been even quicker had I not ran out of WDW Holly & had to order another skein! I loved every minute of stitching this...now I have to work out whether I want to frame it or just make it into a wallhanging.



12 Blessings of Christmas
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Fabric: 32ct Antique Ivory
Threads: WDW, GAST & DMC
Started: 23 June 2008
Finished: 22 July 2008

6 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous finish Alison! Love it!

Anonymous said...

You've done so many pieces so far this year, Alison. This one's another great finish. Congrats!

Please take a moment and have a look at my blog, there's a surprise for you.

Anonymous said...

It's adorable, Alison. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Either way you finish it, it will be wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Lovely finish and your love ornament is so cute too!

Anonymous said...

You are on such a Christmas roll Alison! Must be because it's cold there? Christmas is the last thing on my mind! Love your latest finish!