Sunday, July 27, 2008

My tree will surely be full!

Well here's another ornament all stitched up. I was looking at my webshots album & noticed that I have stitched from some JCS years more than others. So I thought I'd rectify that by stitching something from the 2004 issue. And here it is.


Snow

Designer: Glory Bee

Fabric: 32ct Misty Blue linen

Threads: GAST, WDW & DMC

Started: 24 July 2008

Finished: 26 July 2008

9 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Wow Alison! You certainly love those ornies:) They'd be such fun and quick to stitch up. This one's a cutie too, and what a wonderful looking Chrissie tree you'll have.

Anonymous said...

Your tree will be full! Very cute

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Congrats on another finish.

Anonymous said...

It's lovely, Alison. I can't wait to see pictures of your tree later in the year with all your lovely ornaments.

Anonymous said...

Your ornie looks great! You tree will definitely be full this year.

Anonymous said...

Very cute finish.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...I think that one is my favorite! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's cute.... I love snowmen

Anonymous said...

Cute finish! Yes, your tree will quite lovely!