Thursday, August 13, 2009

Earth Gatherers

After finishing Finch Song, Snow scissor fob and an ornament, I really really wanted to start Lizzie Kate's Christmas Double Flips from last year. I've resisted so far (but I wanna!! Waaa!) so instead I got Earth Gatherers out for a little while. I wanted to finish the girl pudgie before I posted a pic so here is how it's looking right now, before it gets put away for (probably) another year!

Now I'm working on Angel of Winter and putting a few stithes in that. After that, I'm hoping to get back to An Open Heart and then I can start the Lizzie Kate piece. I'm a sucker for Christmas stuff & adore the LK ones!

11 readers had something to say:

Jane said...

Please don't put this one away for another year, Alison! I just adore all of the SB 'Gatherers' and this one is so sweet. Would love to see you make more progress on it. Pleeeeeeease. :)

Margaret said...

Oh wow! I've never seen a good picture of Earth Gatherers before! I love that border on it! Your piece is looking so lovely! I hope you don't put it away. :D

Cari said...

Alison..you know after I finished Finch Song I got my Earth Gatherers out too! Isn't that ironic? Keep on stitching on...it's such a beautiful and fun piece!! Looking forward to your progress!

Deb said...

Oh, this is looking so wonderful! I did this years ago and it's been one of my favorites. Don't put it away. You're doing do well on it.

Cathy Lloyd said...

Your EG is fabulous...continue on with it!

Anonymous said...

It's looking lovely Alison!

Melissa said...

Your EG is looking wonderful, Alison!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Earth Gatherers is looking great. Love your ornament finish on the previous post, too cute.

Jan said...

Gosh this is so colorful and pretty! Great pic, showing all of the details!

Brigitte said...

Earth Gatherer is just a beautiful design like all the Gatherer pieces. Do you really want to put it away for a whole year? Lol.

Georgie said...

She is so gorgeous! Looks fantastic, Alison