Friday, July 31, 2009

2 more small finishes

I finished this fob while I was away at the weekend, stitching & drinking. It only needed the back-stitch on the back and I did the proper finishing this morning.

Snow Scissor Fob
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct Twilight blue linen
Threads: DMC & WDW
Started: 9 April 2009
Finished: 31 July 2009

Also finished in the last week is this ornament. It's from the 2008 JCS and it's by Shepherd's Bush.


Starry Night
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct Misty Blue linen
Threads: Crescent Colours, WDW & DMC
Started: 17 July 2009
Finished: 31 July 2009

12 readers had something to say:

Margaret said...

I love them both! But of course, I love SB! lol! Great finishes!

Cari said...

Good job Alison!!

Amanda said...

Too cute Alison! Great finishing on your fob & your ornie looks great!

Laural said...

Great finishes!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, good on you getting it finish-finished - it looks wonderful! :D

Cindy said...

Very nice finishes!

Unknown said...

Great finishes Alison. Can't wait to see what is in the ornie mag this year from SB. I know the charm is a snowman though

Jan said...

Oh I love them! I have the first one stitched, but not finished, and I am planning to stitch the second ornament yet this year! One of my faves!

Jane said...

Two great SB finishes, Alison! You said you wanted to do something wintry. They both look terrific. I keep thinking in the back of my mind that I'd like to do a fob, but the finishing puts me off (I've only ever completed one) and I usually pick something else to do. :)

Cathy Lloyd said...

You're going to need a bigger tree this Christmas Alison with all your ornaments! CUTE!

Patricia D. said...

Nice works...
Join in a new cross stitch blog, to meet nice stitchers from all over the world...

Here: http://pequenostrabalhospontox.blogspot.com/
Thanks
Patricia D.uramma

Brigitte said...

Both finishes are so cute. I love SB.