Monday, July 20, 2009

2 ornaments finished

I've been away for the past 5 days doing some family history research. I found some interesting things but other bits just about do my head in! Anyway, so while I was away I managed to finish one ornament and the other was done before I left. I'm really behind with my ornament stitching this year and need to catch up.


Snowy Night
Designer: Prairie Schooler
Fabric: 28ct cream linen
Threads: DMC
Started: April 2009
Finished: 13 July 2009
From the 2008 JCS ornament edition

Merry 2008
Designer: Glory Bee
Fabric: 32ct Summer Khaki linen
Threads: DMC
Started: 14 July 2009
Finished: 17 July 2009
From the 2008 JCS ornament edition

9 readers had something to say:

Jan said...

Allison, just found your blog. Love both of your ornament finishes!

Sharon said...

Lovely ornaments. Hope the trip wasn't too distressing, glad you are back home.

Toria said...

They're lovely, especially the Starry Night one.

Marjo said...

The ornaments are great. I love them both.

Jane said...

Alison, great job with the stitching of your ornaments.

Would love to see you start a winter SBushy. You're welcome to join in with the theme! :)

Cari said...

Great stitches!! Love both of them. Hugs and happy stitching!!

Margaret said...

I love them both! Good for you for getting going on the Christmas ornaments!

Laural said...

Lovely finishes!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Both ornaments are wonderful! Interesting what family research can turn up, isn't it?