Monday, July 6, 2009

Finch Song finished!

Yee haaaaa! Finch Song is finished! Just in time for its real release into the stitching world. I'm very happy with it and now it can join about 9 other pieces in the framing pile. This now means that I have finished everything I did at the 2008 retreat. That's an amazing thing!



Finch Song
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Stitched on 32ct Antique Lace linen
Threads: AVAS, Thread Gatherer, Gloriana & Belle Soie
Started: 26 September 2008
Finished: 6 July 2009

18 readers had something to say:

Melissa said...

It's just beautiful! Congratulations!

Laura said...

Stunning!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous.

Who does your framing?

Cathy Lloyd said...

Congratulations Alison! I have only finished 1 thing from the retreat...bwaaahh...

Nina said...

Wonderful!! Congratulations :)

Laural said...

Congratulations on your finish! It's lovely!!

Margaret said...

I love it! Congratulations! And congrats on finishing everything from the retreat too!

Cari said...

Alison, your piece is lovely! Believe me, you inspired me to start mine!! Congratulations!! And pats on the back for finishing your retreat pieces. You go girl!!!! Hugs

Jane said...

Well done on finishing all your retreat pieces! This one looks fabulous!!!

Cindy said...

Beautiful finish! And a big congratulations for finishing everything from the retreat!!!

Deb said...

I really love this piece. Congratulations on your finish!

Diana said...

Wow, it looks fantastic...

Karen said...

Such a beautiful design. Great finish.

Melissa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Alison! WTG on getting all your retreat pieces done! I haven't come close to finishing all of my class pieces from a couple of stitching retreats I did in 2007. LOL

Katrina said...

Gorgeous! I already have my kit ordered. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Congrats on the finish.

I don't know how I missed that you had moved your blog. Love the new look and name :-).

Brigitte said...

This is so beautiful, Alison. An absolutely great finish.

Georgie said...

Well done, Alison!

Anna Zont said...

I LOVE it!