Sunday, February 14, 2010

One post per month?

It looks like I'm going to average 1 post per month this year. Or should that be one finish per month? Yes, I have another finish. It should have been a much quicker stitch but I wasn't really feeling the love of 1 strand of cream over 2 on purple linen. I could've used 2 strands but I would've run out and I don't have this particular colour in my stash. So I soldiered on. :)


Purple Snowman
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 30ct R&R Grape Ice
Threads: AVAS, Gloriana, Silk 'n' Colors, Belle Soie
Started: 29 Dec 2009
Finished: 14 Feb 2010

13 readers had something to say:

Margaret said...

Nothing wrong with a post a month. I love your latest finish! It's so much fun to see all these SB pieces! Love it!

Jane said...

I think I'll average about one finish per month too Alison, so don't worry. :)

Purple Snowman looks very cute. Congrats on your second finish for the year!

Nicole said...

Great finish Alison! This turned out so cute. I love that purple fabric! :)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Your snowman looks great, Alison and the creme shows up just fine!

Deb said...

I think that it looks wonderful. If you keep up at this rate Alison, you're going to have some wonderful finishes by the end of the year.

Melissa said...

Very very cute! I love the colours!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous Alison! Been wondering where you were!!

Brigitte said...

Oh Alison, this little guy looks gorgeous. What a nice finish. Just as the pretty biscornu in your last post.

Tammy said...

He's great! Congrats on your finish! I need to do the purple one next!

Anna Zont said...

She is so sweet! I stitched her last year.. Beautiful design!!!

Zlata said...

So beautiful finish! my congratulations!!!

Barb said...

quAlison that finish is just so pretty , I love SB designs ,at the moment I am doing as a ufo,the wandering vine.
I am desperate to start another design of theirs but not until the Vine is finished .Just off to bookmark your page -happy stitching and posting whenever
Hugs Barb in Uk

Anonymous said...

Love your snowman finish - it looks great! You are without doubt the Queen of SB designs :D