I thought I'd pop in with another photo or two from my trip. I managed to suck my friend Sharon into the Vera Bradley void a few months ago and so one of our stops in the trip was a visit to the actual real Vera Bradley store in Roseville, CA. It involved a rather long drive from Oakland airport (thanks to the GPS and me both being off our heads) but we made it there with 15 mins before they closed. But of course, we had big plans to return the next morning. :)
I was so tempted by the Purple Punch rolling carry on bag. But you know what? $200 is A LOT to spend on a bag like that even if it is reduced by 25%. But it was just so gorgeous! And I have no photo of it!
I ended up only spending $100 there (mind you, we had visited a couple of other stores that had Vera & I had purchased in both of the other stores LOL). I got a Night & Day mini hipster, a Purple Punch sunglasses case, a Kiss & Make Up in Purple Punch and a Euro wallet in Lemon Parfait for DD. My previous purchases included a tote in Very Berry Paisley & a Tech Case in Make Me Blush (both for my friend Tracey) plus a slim case (think that's what they're called) also in VB Paisley, a mini zip wallet in Night & Day and a tech case in Blue Lagoon for DD.
This is the store from the outside. That's our funky rental car in the pic....an almost brand new Chevy HHR. It made up for the crappy Kia we had in SLC!





2 readers had something to say:
Oooooh. That's a void I could easily get sucked into.
What a gorgeous shop.
Ooh I am surprised you were able to resist Alison, knowing your love of Vera stuff!!
Post a Comment