Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another Lizzie Kate finish

This is the one that I was using Wisper on & hating it. Well, I put on my big girl panties & sucked it up and now the bugger's finished. Thank goodness! I'll need to do a big finishing session to get all these made up. I want to do flat folds as I think they're too big to hang on the Christmas tree.



Santa's Got The Goods
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Fabric: 32ct unknown linen
Threads: DMC, WDW
Started: 24 Jan 2011
Finished: 23 April 2011

I'm now back to working on the ornament I was doing before I started my LK phase. It's on 36 count & it was hard going back then but I seem to be OK with it now. Go figure. So when that's finished, I can put away all these skeins of WDW & DMC, start with a clean slate (or even a clean table) & get back to one of my BAPs. Maybe the mantel. What?? I hear you say. That old chestnut?? LOL.

5 readers had something to say:

Michele said...

love Santa! I hate whisper thread too .. but he looks great with it!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Glad to hear you sucked it up and stitched the whisper. So cute! I've done sheep with it...not my favorite...

Sharon said...

Very cute, and were the big girls panties before or after our fitting session :)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

It's gorgeous, Alison. Congratulations on your finish! I'm sorry the wisper thread wasn't nice to work with, but the end result is lovely!

ABC said...

I love this series, I do them on 7ct and make them into cushions, well, I stitch them on 7ct but haven't quite managed the stitching them up part, hee, hee.