Saturday, April 16, 2011

Done like a dinner

I finally have a finish. It's a Lizzie Kate that I took with me on my trip. It was all kitted up ready to stitch & when I got on the plane I realised I'd left one of the colours out. Which one? Oh the white of course! LOL. Anyway, I just bought a skein while I was away. I have to admit that most of this was done at home though. Isn't that always the way? But I had to take something otherwise I'd be tearing out my hair, sitting at airports and on planes.


Tis the Season - Santa 07
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Fabric: 32ct natural linen
Threads: DMC & WDW
Started: 25 Feb 2011
Finished: 15 April 2011

2 readers had something to say:

Sharon said...

He's cute. You also wouldn't have been part of the side show at LA airport either :)

Amanda said...

Too cute Alison! nice to see a post from you too :)