Monday, October 3, 2011

Two small finishes

I can see some light at the end of the stitching slump tunnel! I finished off these two fobs yesterday...well, one's a pin cushion actually. The pin cushion was started in January according to my note on the chart but I must admit, it's been sitting waiting to be finished properly for a while. The other I started reasonably recently. Probably a few months though.


I just did an order from Lois and got 3 more small SB pieces to do. Simple Joys Pin Cushion, Tiny Garden needle roll (which matches this fob) and Sweet Stitches Fob although I'm not particularly fussed with the colour of the ribbon. It's bright aqua and while I love that colour, it just doesn't do it for me on that fob. But we shall see when it's stitched (which could be a while LOL). I also got the latest Lizzie*Kate Tiny Tidings. I just looove LK and her things are so quick to stitch so you may see a couple of those before Christmas. It just depends how I'm feeling.

So...onto the pics.



Our Hearts Pin Cushion
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct French Vanilla linen
Threads: AVAS and Silk 'n' Colors
Started: 6 Jan 2011
Finished: 2 Oct 2011



Tiny Garden Scissor Fob
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct Smoky White linen
Threads: DMC & WDW
Finished: 2 Oct 2011

6 readers had something to say:

Sharon said...

They are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Great to see a couple of finishes from you. You can do it.....

cathymk said...

They are both gorgeous Alison! I'm just pulling myself out of a slump too; with SB as well - the holly and ivy sampler - I'm just working the words now.

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

They are both lovely, Alison! I'm trying to pull myself out of a stitching slump, too, but it's hard going!

Jeanne said...

Lovely SB finishes! Glad you rewarded yourself with a few new stash items to stitch. :)

Michele said...

Love your sweet finishes :) I have Be Happy all stitched, still need to finish it :)