I had a bit of TV time in the past couple of days so rather than sitting there looking bored & eating which I do *a lot*, I thought I'd stitch. Novel idea I know. I went looking for a couple of fobs that I have half done somewhere but couldn't find them. I did, however, find this fob so sorted the threads & stitched it up in 2 sessions. The finishing was done this morning while watching one of my favourite shows, Air Crash Investigations! LOL. Yes, I know...I'm morbid.


Safe Keeping Scissor Fob
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 32ct French Vanilla linen
Threads: AVAS & an overdyed
Started: 22 July 2011
Finished: 24 July 2011


7 readers had something to say:
Your fob looks great! I love that show as well, which is probably worse knowing who I work for! :P
Love the fob Alison. I havent stitched anything SB for ages. I think it is about time to rectify that!
Lovely stitching Alison. There are worse shows than that.
Glad you're back to stitching again!
So pretty!! Congrats on the finish and it's nice to see you stitching again too!
That's adorable - I just love it!
Beautiful finish -love the ribbon ruching. I need to get stitching on some of my SB pieces...forget how gorgeous they are. Congrats!
Post a Comment