Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cats, cats and more cats

This is Cat Sampler by Heart in Hand finished into a wallhanging. I found the border fabric in my stash but had to add fabric between them so they would fit around the cross stitch. It took me ages to work it out! LOL.

5 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence - I just recieved this very sampler in the mail as part of an exchange - Love how you have framed yours - that cat fabby is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Way cute Alison, but it looks like heavy math to me. I'd love to do something animal like this for the dear grandsons room, something bright and fun, so now you've inspired me.

Anonymous said...

Oh Alison, that is so cute! I love how you finished it!

Anonymous said...

how cool Alison, what a great idea to combine your stitching and the fabric :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! that looks wonderful. Congrats on such a lovely finish.