Ack, this has never happened to me before. Cathymk has tagged me & now I have to come up with the answers to this:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
1. History Never Repeats - Split Enz
2. My Mistake - Split Enz
3. Something So Strong - Crowded House
4. Locked Out - Crowded House
5. Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House
6. One Step Ahead - Split Enz
7. Sunset Swim - Finn Brothers
Are you seeing a pattern here? :)
OK, so now I have to find seven friends....let's see: Susan, Adana, Georgie, Paula, Mel, Junette & Debs.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


3 readers had something to say:
Nice choices Alison!
I love Crowded house.
Yikes! I haven't been tagged for months! Off to ponder.
BTW - I love Split Enz, too. They were the first concert I ever went to :)
Gee thanks, Alison. ;-)
I like your choices, too.
Post a Comment