Friday, October 20, 2006

First ornament from 2006 JCS Ornament edition

This is SB's Mary & Joseph ornament from the 2006 JCS ornament mag. My first finish from this particular issue and I'm itching to start some more. Only one more left in this SB series & then I can make up my wallhanging..can't wait for that either.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

That's very cute Alison!

Anonymous said...

Great finish on the SB ornie :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Alison! I don't have my ornament issue yet. I guess I should go and find one!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison, I think your SB projects (both of them) are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty Alison!!

Anonymous said...

Would you believe I still don't have this issue (though it has been shipped at least).
Mary and Joseph look adorable!
Is this ornie of a similar size to the other ones, it looks smaller in the magazine photo's that I have seen on the net.

Anonymous said...

It's the same size Cathy. Just looks smaller! The graph in the mag is also smaller..they've felt the urge to whack an ad in next to it. Just wait til you see it.