Monday, January 1, 2007

At last, Herb Gatherer finished!

I finished this one on New Year's Eve at about 4pm. It wasn't part of my goals for 2006 (only because I had no plans to stitch it at all last year!) so it didn't crack a mention. It was going to be on my goals for 2007 but Kath in NZ motivated me to get it out and finish the back-stitching.


8 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, Alison. Well done!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful finish! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely finish, congrats. I have a friend that is currently working to stitch all of the SB Gatherers. HAppy Stitching in 2007, CJ

Anonymous said...

Yeah Alison!! It's so beautiful! Congrats on finishing this, I know you've been working on it for a long time! :) Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Alison!! It's gorgeous! I really need to pull out my Earth Gatherers, which I haven't worked on for 3 months. Unfortunately, my stiching goals for 2007 are to complete my class pieces, so I'm not sure if I'm going to find the time, but I'm sorely tempted!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely project. Aren't the ones you don't plan the best, though? Great job!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish! It is really pretty :-). I bet you can't wait to get it framed and on the wall.

Anonymous said...

Well done, Susan! I love it

Georgie