Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy dance!

Well, I finished Swirly Sampler. I didn't think it would such a quick stitch so now I need to start something else! Hmmm...let's see.....what have I got in my stash that I could start? DT's An Open Heart? Now that won't be a quick stitch!



Oops..I've just realised I haven't put the charm on yet! Off go to find it. :)

8 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, Alison! I think you should start "Open Heart" - I don't have that in my stash, but I've always admited it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Alison! I hope you haven't lost your charm for this one! :) Cathy L

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison, what a great finish, what is the fabric you used as it couldn't have been more perfect :)

I'd say go for Open Heart, I have this one all kitted, except for the fabric and its a definite for my 2007 stitch list.

Katrina in NZ

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful Alison!! This one is lurking in my stash too.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Alison - just a quick comment to answer your question on my blog - in WordPress once you've got your blog created you go into your Dashboard, click on Manage, then Import, then Old Blogger ... it is incredibly simple and quick! Because my blog had so much in it, I had a small bit of difficulty with my system freezing on the final part, and I had to re-do it 3 times, but up until that final stage is was a breeze! I haven't worked out how to upload photos yet, and the transfer has destroyed my old blog's layout, but that's neither here nor there seeing as I'll be removing it soon anyway. I'm quite impressed by WordPress already ... just like everything new, it will take a while to settle in and learn everything again :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute finish congrats. And isn't it nice to have a chance to start something new, it's the best part of any finish to me, Happy Stitching, CJ

Anonymous said...

Alison, That is so pretty. I must get mine out and stitch on it.

Anonymous said...

great finish! congrats!