Sunday, January 28, 2007

First ornament of the year

I'm participating in a Christmas ornament SAL on another blog plus an ornament RR on one of the BBs so I combined them this month to create this ornament. It's Country Cottage Needleworks Winter's Eve, done with the recommended threads but I'm not sure what the fabric is. It's definitely a 28ct though.

6 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

That is lovely, Alison. Love the sheep. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, my overall fave ornie from last year's issue - love it! :D

Anonymous said...

Looks brill, Alison! This one is on my list for this year - I actually have all the thread already (a rare occurance with my pitiful stash).

Anonymous said...

It's so cute! I love it. Congrats on the finish :-).

Anonymous said...

Very cute it looks like a fun stitch. Congrats on the finish.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!