Saturday, December 2, 2006

Snapperville finished!!

Yay me! I sooo loved stitching this piece and I'm very happy with how it turned out. The only problem has been getting a decent photo. The batteries in my camera have finally died so I'm unable to get another pic so this is it.
I'm using bloggers pics this time in the hope of getting it to fit without having to resize it to the size of a pea which means you can click on it to get a bigger pic.

7 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

It's very nice Alison, love the flag change :-). Congrats on the finish.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Alison. It's absolutely fantastic! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice Alison!

Anonymous said...

Well done, Alison! I have this in my stash and can't wait to start it!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable. I've not seen a lot of these except on the boards and they are so charming. Very well done and that flag, well, it just makes the piece.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your finish1 looks great.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting Snapperland finished - it looks wonderful and definitely worth all the hard work :D