Saturday, December 16, 2006

What a pity..I was hoping for a higher score

Probability of killing, 32%

You havent seen much, exept a few injuries and of course on TV. You may have a few problems with yourself and others from here to there, but there is a great chance you wont ever get pushed that far.

Are you capable of killing

4 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Alison, you are too funny! I'll be sure to stay away from you when your angry!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I took it and I got a 19% probability, hmmmm. So who's on your list ;-)?

Anonymous said...

I did it too and got a 27% score.... was surprised at how high it was!!!

Yeah, who's on ya hit list then?

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. No chance of us killing ourselves, that's for sure. I only got 37%. Looks like we're all pretty harmless!