I've just had the urge lately to sew on the machine so I got this out and finished it up. It reminded me how much I hate working with striped fabric! If the dratted stuff isn't cut straight, it will never be straight when sewn. That's my gripe for the day LOL.
Fabrics are from SB, ribbon is a sparkly burgundy organdy from our local junk fabric store, finishing by moi. Just ignore the pillow's 'love handles'. ROFLOL.
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


6 readers had something to say:
It looks great Alison
It's so pretty Alison! I love the pillows. I have several of the "be" ones kitted with fabric.
Very pretty finish :)
Too cute Alison!! Your finishing is perfect! :)
Beautiful finish!
Wow Alison you are sure getting some finishes done this year. I love it. The quilt is gorgeous as well.
Post a Comment