Monday, June 11, 2007

An unexpected finish

This was a totally unplanned purchase and finish for this year. I got the kit at Dragonfly Dreams during our Aussie GTG in March. The price was right so I just snapped it up. Now I need its companion, Tending the Blooms!





I'm not sure what's going on but my last few photos have been pixellating (is that a word??) when I re-size them. Not sure if someone's played with my camera or what the problem is. But if anyone has any ideas, feel free to let me know!

9 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your very cute finish! Sorry I can't give you any ideas for your camera! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic finish, Alison. :)

Hope you can fix your camera pic problem.

Anonymous said...

Cute finish Alison!

I had to laugh about your quilting experience....

Anonymous said...

A beautiful finish! Congratulations Alison!

Anonymous said...

You are a machine Alison!! Loving all your finishes, and of course the quilt.

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Congrats on your finish!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Alison!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! congrats on the finish.

Anonymous said...

You've been busy Alison! That's a cute finish, and I love the quilt!