Saturday, June 9, 2007

My last ever quilt!

Here are pics of the quillow that I just finished this morning. The weather here in Sydney has been awful....pouring rain & blowing a gale for the past 2 days so I got this out last night to keep me warm & I also decided to finish up the binding. It's been a WIP since 2002 when I bought the kit. My friend also got the same kit but hers is brights and looks fabulous (although she hasn't finished hers either). Anyway, I gave up patchwork long ago and this is the last quilt I will make. I limit myself to small wallhangings now and they usually have cross-stitch on them. Oh I forgot to mention, the quilt is flannel and made out of fat quarters. I just love the colours.

So here is the quilt:




This is the quilt packed into it's pocket:

3 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Love the quilt. I'm in the throes of making my very first one, but it won't be a very big one cos I want to make it into a wall hanging.

Anonymous said...

It's lovely.

Never say never.... :)

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous Alison :) Funnily enough, I was looking at my quilt wip yesterday as the weather here in NZ is terrible too.