This is the eighth ornament of the series so now all that's left is to make them into a wallhanging. I'm still considering how to place them all but I think 2 across and 4 down will be the go.
WIPocalypse – September 2026
2 days ago
This is the eighth ornament of the series so now all that's left is to make them into a wallhanging. I'm still considering how to place them all but I think 2 across and 4 down will be the go.
7 readers had something to say:
That's really pretty Alison! I was thinking of stitching that one too.
Very pretty! Can't wait to see your wallhanging.
Very pretty, Alison! I can't wait to see the wallhanging, either :)
Lovely ornament, congrats on it being the last!
I had a great time and pleasure looking at your wonderful stitches ! I keep your blog in my favourite links ! Mary from France
It's beautiful! I love these SB ornaments.
That's just adorable!
Post a Comment