Friday, November 23, 2007

My finished 2007 ornaments!

I've been busy ornamentifying this week so can now share a pic of all my ornaments from this year. A couple were stitched at the very end of last year but all were ornamentified this year. Luckily, I did a finishing day earlier in the year otherwise these would've taken me weeks to do! I'm very happy with my haul this year.


16 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely selection of ornaments!

Anonymous said...

Ny goodness, you chose a wonderful collection to stitch and a beautiful bit of ornamentifying. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Alison! Nice variety of ornaments - I've recently stitched a couple of them myself.

Anonymous said...

They are all gorgeous!! Congratulations Alison!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Alison!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Those are wonderful! I hope to have a finishing frenzy this next month, but for me, that might only mean a couple! LOL

Anonymous said...

COngrats!

What an impressive array :)

You're a finishing machine :)

Anonymous said...

Alison they all look fantastic!

You want snow LOL. I'm sick of it as soon as I have to drive in it!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Unbelieveable! Well done, Alison

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Your tree is going to be lovely.

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats on all these finishes they are wonderful. There is such a variety of styles, colors, sizes and so many.

Anonymous said...

I saw the pic of your ornaments on the Needle and Thread forum and followed your blog link. You have stitched a really jolly bunch of ornaments. I am envious of your finishing skills. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ornaments Allison! Congratus on some lovely finishing.

Anonymous said...

Those are incredible! Congratulations on getting so many stitched and finished !!

Anonymous said...

they are all super Alison, now shall I send you all mine that need ornamentifying? lol. I can feel a few late nights coming up, lol.