Friday, November 30, 2007

Exchange!

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my ornaments. I think I'm addicted to stitching them and I often wonder what will happen when my tree is full. LOL. But that won't be this year.


I received my exchange from Dani on the Needle & Thread BB yesterday. It only took a week to arrive so that was good. I'm hoping mine gets to her soon & then I can share a pic. But I can certainly share what Dani sent me. It's a stocking ornament (she says it's her first lined one). Not sure who the designer is though. She also sent me some goodies, Caramel snowmen which got squashed but still tasted mighty fine; some Christmas eggs which were also yummy, some DMC threads, pins and ribbon so now I can make a pinkeep! I've not done one of those before.


6 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely exchange!! Enjoy it Alison!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous exchange! I love good mail :-).

Anonymous said...

That's very pretty! Dani did a lovely job!

Anonymous said...

This is a special edition DMC annual ornament kit that they only did for a couple of years. She did a wonderful job stitching it.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty exchange!

Anonymous said...

Alison I"m glad you liked everyting! And Yankee stitcher is right its an old DMC annual that didn't last too long.