I just got these back from the framer & I'm very happy with the job he did. Now I just have to find a spot for them on the walls. :) I can never get DH to put them up for me but if I walk through the house with hammer in hand, he soon gets the message & quickly relieves me of it.
The first one is an SB shop exclusive, Santa's Fill. 
This is Come Tarry which was the SB piece from the 2004 retreat. It's very big & I love it to bits. 
Another SB....Bee Garden. It was quite hard to get a decent pic of these pieces that are framed with glass so please excuse the reflection.
Next up, Bent Creek's Swirly Sampler which I adore. Love the colours (a conversion) and the sparkles. So, of course, the frame had to sparkle too. 
Last but not least in the framing stakes is Bent Creek's Snapperville. I adore this one too and loved every minute I spent stitching it. I changed the flag and the cats to make it a bit more personalised. 
Just to round out this post a bit, here is an ornament that I just finished stitching today. It's by SB too and called...can you guess??....Ho Ho Ho (duh!). It comes as a kit with 10ct Tula but I changed the fabric to 32ct unknown hand-dyed linen, probably R&R, and just need to finish it off so it can hang on my tree this year. 
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


12 readers had something to say:
Wow! They all look stunning! Congratulations. I especially like the arched frame on Come Tarry.
All your framed pieces are lovely from the cute little Santa's Fill with that great hand painted mat to the BC Swirly Sampler, I really like your changes and the frame really sets it off. Congrats on the fun ornament finish.
Those are wonderful! I don't usually do a piece twice, but I did the Swirly Sampler in the recommended colors and I like yours SO much better! It's tempting!!!
awesome Alison! you must be just thrilled with how they have all turned out.
Oh, Alison they look fabulous. I really love the swirly sampler. Where did you find the conversion or did you do it?
All your framed work looks fantastic!
I have to say, when I go round with a hammer, my partner leaves me to it, his contribution is telling me if the frame is straight or not :o)
Wow Alison, all of your framed pieces are beautiful!
Wow Alison! Those are gorgeous framings!!
Oh my goodness! I especially love Come Tarry (wonder why! LOL) I must get mine out
guaoooo todos estan hermosisimossss... felicidadess
Wow Alison! They all look stunning!! No wonder you are pleased!!!
Amanda
Wow, they are awesome!
Post a Comment