Thursday, December 27, 2007

A little surprise in the mail!

The postie has come & gone & left me a lovely little parcel from my friend Cathy. She sent me LHN's Thread Gathering (with Crescent Colour threads & gorgeous MOP thread keeper) & Curly Q Ewe! Ooh they're so pretty...now I think I need to start one of them. Thanks Cathy, you're such a doll! :)


6 readers had something to say:

Anonymous said...

You just got to love that kind of mail! How sweet and nice charts!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I have both of those charts. They're very nice. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I love LHN!!

Anonymous said...

Oh very nice! LHN designs are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise parcel - some great goodies in there! Just wanted to drop by and wish you all the best for the remainder of the festive season - hope 2008 is a wonderful year full of peace, love and happiness ... and stitchy goodness :)