I received my first SBEBB exchange today. I was so lucky to have Carol as my partner and she sent me a wonderful parcel. It contained a beautifully finished ornament, Rejoice by Lizzie Kate, an American cross-stitch mag, some Christmas coasters, Christmas pot holders (DH said "what are they for?" LOL), 2 gorgeous Christmas post-it note pads (love 'em) and a melt for my oil burner, fragrance - Fresh Snow Fall. It's burning as I type. 

WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


6 readers had something to say:
So glad to have been your first! It is obvious your DH has never had to take cookies out of the oven - LOL!!!
Carol sent you a beautiful ornament!
What a fabulous package!! Carol is great at spoiling stitchers!
Lovely embroidery!
Kind regards,
Sonnja, from the Netherlands
BEERTJE ZONN
Awesome exchange! Carol did a wonderful job!
Very nice ornament. Great exchange.
Post a Comment