It's New Year's Eve here in Sydney and time for the list of my finished pieces for 2007. I've had a pretty good year stitch-wise and once again the journal I keep has helped tremendously in keeping track of finished items. So...without further ado, here is the list.
2006 Fob - Shepherd's Bush
Swirly Sampler - Bent Creek
Winter's Eve - Country Cottage Needleworks - JCS 2006
Treasure Box - Drawn Thread
Noel 2006 - Glory Bee - JCS 2006
Stocking - Trail Creek Farm - JCS 2006
Happy Holidays - Lizzie*Kate - JCS 2006
Her Necessaire - Merry Cox
Willow Angel Ornament - Mill Hill
Let It Snow - Thistle Threads - JCS 2006
Home for the Holidays - Shepherd's Bush
Heart Treat Bag - Shepherd's Bush
2007 Fob - Shepherd's Bush
To Thee Hope - Brightneedle - JCS 2006
Red Velvet Snowflake - Mill Hill
Shared Stitches 2004 - Shepherd's Bush - 2004 SB Retreat exclusive
Wool Gatherer - Shepherd's Bush
Icy Snowflake - Mill Hill
Be Merry - Shepherd's Bush
Keeping the Bees - Shepherd's Bush
Come Tarry - Shepherd's Bush
Joy - Julia Lucas Designs - JCS 2006
Amaranth - Shepherd's Bush - made into needleroll
Heart Necklace - Shepherd's Bush - made into fob
Be Jolly - Shepherd's Bush - freebie
Holiday Holly - Mill Hill
Winter Moon - Shepherd's Bush
Christmas Basket Ornament - Theron Traditions - JCS 1999
Yuletide Sampler - Shepherd's Bush
Noel - Bent Creek - JCS 2003
Star Topiary Ornament - Hillside Samplings - JCS 2000
Alyssum Scissor Pocket - The Cats Whiskers
Ho Ho Ho - Shepherd's Bush
Holly Days Stocking - Mill Hill
So, my goals for 2007 were:
Start and finish SB Wool Gatherer
Finish Bent Creek Swirly Sampler
Finish SB Come Tarry
Start SB My Earth
As you can see, I've done all of these except the last one. But, there's still 11 hours in 2007 to go so maybe I should get My Earth out!
Goals for 2008
Start Earth Gatherers
Finish My Earth (that is, assuming I start it now!)
Finish An Open Heart
Find & stitch on Renoir Lady Sewing (find being the operative word)
Get a good start on the SB 2008 retreat piece whatever it is, in Sept
Start as many projects as I desire!
WIPocalypse – July 2026
1 week ago


8 readers had something to say:
Here's to a Happy New Year - and a productive one!
Congratulations on all of your 2007 finishes. Happy New Year :)
What a fantastic 2007! Some beautiful finishes there! Here's to a great 2008!
I really enjoyed meeting you in Sydney - you and Amanda were great bus companions and the stashing - ah memories. Will definitely have to do it again in 2009. I don't know if I ever thanked you, but I do remember you gave me the introduction to the group - it has given me some beautiful friendships here in WA that I don't know if I would have ever had otherwise. Sorry to go all soppy on you. Happy new year!
So you're definitely going to the SB retreat this year? I guess I should start saving my $! I would love to go ago, but not sure if it's going to be in the budget this year. I'll just have to start buying lottery tickets!
Happy New Year!
Nice list of accomplishments! Happy New Year!
Wow, that's a lot of finishes. Here's to a 2008 that is even better.
Amazing list of finishes for 2007! Good luck in 2008:)
LOL! Start as many projects as you desire. That's the spirit ^.^ I do that too, waaay too often. Really enjoy reading your blog. I'll be visiting often.
Post a Comment